- This event has passed.
The STEP Guernsey Branch invite members and non-members to attend the Annual STEP Conference at Beau Sejour on 22 June 2017.
The STEP Guernsey Branch invites you to attend the annual STEP Conference, sponsored by Carey Olsen, held at Beau Sejour on Thursday 22nd June 2017.
The conference allows delegates to meet, network and gain important knowledge and technical updates from outstanding speakers in the industry.
We are pleased to confirm the following Speakers (to date):
- Dr Savvas Savouri – Chief Economist, Toscafund Asset Management
- Jennifer Smithson – Partner, Macfarlanes
- Christopher McLemore – Attorney, Butler Snow
- Matthew Guthrie and Edward Devenport – Partners, Mourant Ozannes
- Russell Clark – Partner, Carey Olsen
- George Hodgson – Chief Executive, STEP
Speaker topics (confirmed to date):
- BREXIT – keynote speaker
- Global transparency – reporting obligations of trustees in other jurisdictions
- Classification of trusts in the US
- Updates in Guernsey trust law and other jurisdictions
- Law – case reporting
- STEP worldwide update
- BREXIT panel – what does BREXIT mean for Guernsey?
Early bird rates (available until 23:59 on 21 May):
STEP member = £150
Non-member = £180
Rates (from 22 May):
STEP member = £180
Non-member = £215
If you are a STEP member, ensure you use the discount code ‘Member’ when making your booking.
To make individual or group bookings, please email email@example.com.
For and on behalf of