- This event has passed.
STEP Guernsey Annual Conference 2018
The STEP Guernsey Branch invite members and non-members to attend the annual STEP Conference at Beau Sejour on 21 June 2018.
STEP Guernsey’s flagship event, sponsored by Carey Olsen, allows delegates to meet, network and gain important knowledge and technical updates from outstanding speakers in the industry.
Costs below are per delegate (including refreshments, buffet lunch, delegate pack and Certificate of Attendance).
Early-bird offer available until Wednesday 20 May 2018;
STEP member = £150
Non-member = £180
*If you are a STEP member booking online, please use the discount code ‘Member’
Topics and speakers confirmed so far.
- Vulnerable gifts for vulnerable people (Wilberforce Chambers – Andrew Child)
- KEYNOTE – How to deal with a PR disaster (Lansons – Tony Langham)
- Tax Update (Charles Russell Speechlys – Piers Masters)
- Tax – new regime for beneficial ownership and non-compliance (Maurice Turnor Gardner –)
- Law – Case reporting (Ogier –Mathew Newman)
- STEP Worldwide update (STEP – Nigel Race)
- PANEL – Managing cryptocurrencies as a Trustee
- Mishcon de Reya – Helen Cox
- Centillion Consulting – Jo Carre
- GFSC – Gillian Browning