- This event has passed.
STEP AGM & Evening Lecture No.10
14th June 2018 at 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Annual General Meeting of the STEP Guernsey Branch will be held on Thursday 14th June 2018 at the Dorey Room, St James Concert and Assembly Hall, St Peter Port, Guernsey at 5.30pm.
Notice is hereby given that an election of one third of the seats of the Guernsey Branch Committee of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners shall be held during the Annual General Meeting of the Branch to be held at The Dorey Room, St James Concert and Assembly Hall, St Peter Port, Guernsey at 5.30pm on 14th June 2018.
1. Election for the 3 available seats on the Committee – standing for election: Adèle Perrot, Rupert Morris, Matthew Gilligan
2. Minutes of last Annual General Meeting: Available upon request
3. Chairman’s Report
4. Treasurer’s Report – Financial Accounts to follow
5. To re-elect en bloc the following as Committee Members:
6. Election results.
7. Approval of the updated Branch Election Rules – to follow
8. Any other business
9. Close of Annual General Meeting*
Both Branch Members (including Ordinary, Associate and Student Members of the Branch) and Non-Members are invited to the AGM. Copies of the Branch regulations are available on request. For a list of Current Committee Members List please click here.
By Order of the Guernsey Branch of
Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
*Immediately following the AGM there will be a presentation by Michelle McMahon of Innovest Advisory on Impact Investing